Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pilgrimage to Lenscrafters

Athabasca Breeze by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

The other day, I told Mommy that I wanted to make some Hallowe'en crafts. Luckily, Mommy had all of the required stuff lying around - we made really awesome jack o' lantern window decorations and stuff. The place is slowly starting to get ready for the holidays!

I spent the better part of the day eager to head back to the mall, where Lenscrafters was waiting for me to come and pick up my brand new pair of glasses. Sure enough, after dinner, Mommy and Daddy and I drove over and got them. I was so happy! I spent the rest of the evening taking them off and putting them on again... checking out the difference between blurry vision and clear vision.

Oh, and, uh... Dennis was a pretty obnoxious dog today. He wouldn't listen to us, wouldn't obey commands, kept knocking into me, kept trying to steal food, and barked at squirrels all night long, waking everyone up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!