Friday, September 16, 2011

Published!

Super Dinosaur by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

School was pretty good today - I was happy to have lunch at home, like normal. We had a supply teacher in the morning, which made things different.

When I got home from school, I was happy to discover that Mommy actually made home made doughnuts and cookies for my school's curriculum night. I elected not go attend, however... instead, Daddy and I stayed home, just the two of us. We watched some music videos and played a hilarious game of badminton in the back yard.

Also, I was overjoyed to learn that an illustration and accompanying letter I wrote several months ago was finally published in this month's issue of Image Comics' Super Dinosaur - my favourite comic book! I'm now a published author and illustrator!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!