Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scolded

Guestbook by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

School was okay for the first half... we continued to learn how to spell numbers (we're at "five"), and recess was pretty great. Lunch was great - Mommy and I went over to Claire's house with Helena and her Mom, and Claire's mom threw a juice-tasting party! I was proud that my opinion of the best juice differed from that of everyone else.

In the afternoon, I got scolded by my teacher, and again by the phys ed teacher. I wasn't clear on the reasons why (or at least I wasn't when I told Mommy about it), but was really happy to see Mommy when school was over. I played with Claire and some other kid in the playground afterwards - we all ran around in the field and stuff. It was awesome.

After dinner, Daddy took Mommy and I out to buy Dennis some dog food. Daddy and I picked out an awesome dog toy for Dennis, too. Also, I wore the new unicorn t-shirt Daddy bought me today to bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!