Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Seaton Trail XVIII

Ruckle Point by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I let Daddy sleep in a little bit today, but by the time we realized we were out of coffee, it came time to wake him up so that he could drive us to Tim Horton's. We came home again, and then Daddy and I got stuck watching old Superman movies on television.

Eventually Mommy was able to pull us away from the TV, and we drove back out to our standby hiking trail, the Seaton Trail. We actually managed to get in a pretty good hike, even though Dennis was pulling and tugging and being kinda difficult. At one point I started throwing rocks into the river, and he decided to go for a swim.

We got some Starbucks on the way home, and then had a lovely dinner before Mommy got me rested and relaxed in order to have a good night's sleep. I start grade school tomorrow... I fell asleep really quickly so I don't technically know this, but as I slept, Mommy and Daddy spent the evening stunned that their little roly poly baby is now an incredibly tall and brilliant first grader.

Listening to: Jamaica - No Problem


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!