Saturday, September 10, 2011

Spellign

Desert Stroll by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

At school today, we continued our series of lessons on how to spell the names of the numbers. Today we focused on 'three'. I have to say - while my parents are thrilled with my reading abilities, everyone agrees that my spelling could use some work. I usually just write everything out phonetically.

Carrieann came over after school, which was pretty awesome! The two of us just closed ourself away in my bedroom and quietly kept to ourselves... Mommy couldn't even hear us playing.

Daddy was a little but late coming home from work today again - but he did get home in time to kiss me good night and stuff. I'm pretty excited to watch a new season of Saturday morning cartoons tomorrow morning!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!