Thursday, September 01, 2011

Taking Care of Papa

Desert Shed by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a pretty quiet day today. Papa wasn't feeling to well (he usually gets somewhat ill when he travels) so we decided to just stick to the house and take it pretty easy. Mommy was able to head out and run some errands... she went to the garden and stuff with Dennis. I stayed with Papa!

Ursula was over today - the first time in quite a while. She had a pretty cool keychain with her... I liked it so much that she decided to just give it to me! Awesome!

Later in the day, Mommy made Papa and I a batch of pretty delicious home made ice cream. Daddy was late coming home from work - but he got home just in time to show me his new tattoo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!