Friday, September 09, 2011

Tetherball

Ocean Run by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on September 10th]

Third day of grade one today! Once again, it was pretty awesome - although there was some shifting around of the seating arrangement today. My friend Helena moved to another seat, and now I've got a kid named Sam sitting across from me... he's extremely silly. Not as silly as my friend Amarion, but still really silly. In fact at one point today I had to raise my voice and ask him to stop being silly - something my teacher, Mrs. Bradley, definately approved of.

At recess today, Mr. Sheffle taught us all how to play tetherball, which has quite easily become my new favourite game! When I got home from school, I tried explaining the rules of the game to my parents, but I got a little bit confused. It doesn't really matter, though - the bunch of us just kind of make it up as we go anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!