Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tooth Pillow

Hayseat by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I finished my 'tooth pillow' today - Mommy and I sat down with the sewing machine and carefully constructed a small little pillow with a pocket on it, where I can place my wobbly teeth when they eventually fall out. Then I can leave the pillow for the tooth fairy. Anyway, I did a number of the stitches myself - my first ever attempt at sewing something. Pretty cool!

The rest of the day was honestly fairly nondescript. I'm kinda excited that all of my extended family will be arriving over the course of the week for GG's funeral... I spent some time hanging out with Gammy and Grandpa, and did a lot of playing outside.

On the way to school, I made a bouquet of rain-soaked leaves, and left it with Mommy for the day... apparently she got funny looks at the coffee shop with her lovely floral arrangement.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!