Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unchallenged

Exploded Stump by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

School was good again today - I've really become pretty close friends with Anton, a second grader who is a big fan of origami. Today, my Mommy got to meet his Mommy, who told her lots of nice things about me.

Anyway, instead of coming home for lunch, I stayed at school and had lunch with the other kids in the gymnasium. I can't say I liked it very much... it was so noisy! In the afternoon, I spent the time wishing I was doing the interesting and difficult second grader work, rather than my boring and simple first grade stuff.

After Daddy came home from work (In Waterloo, today), we all had some dinner and then ran a quick errand to pick up some pumpkin so that Mommy could do some baking.

Listening to: St. Vincent - Strange Mercy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!