Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weatherproofing Walk

Asulkan Trail 04 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on September 12th]

Mommy and Daddy and Dennis and I had a pretty good morning - eventually we all drove over to the butcher, so that Mommy could buy some groceries. She even took me to the bakery, so that I could indulge in a chocolate eclair!

Once we had some lunch, I played outside for a while, and then Daddy enlisted me for a long walk over to Home Depot. We had a great time - we told each other jokes and stuff, and then bought some stuff for weatherproofing the TARDIS. We even got strawberry smoothies from Second Cup on the way home!

I watched Doctor Who with my parents in the afternoon, and then Gammy and Grandpa and Nee Nee came over for a big chicken dinner, after which all of us (save Grandpa) played Ticket to Ride.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!