Monday, September 12, 2011

Worcestershire, Guelph

Fishing with Papa by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I made a batch of blueberry muffins this morning, and we used them to lure Daddy out of bed. Once we got some coffee into him, we all drove off (including Dennis) to Guelph, so that we could help pack up GG's apartment.

We stopped off at Subway for lunch, which we brought with us to the apartment... and we were a little overwhelmed by the amount of work to do. While Mommy and Daddy packed up linens and pots and pans, I played GG's piano. Daddy emptied out old food from the pantry into the sink, which made the entire place smell like 20-year-old Worcestershire Sauce. The smell kinda drove me nuts, which drove everyone else nuts.

Daddy paid a visit to GG in the hospital while Mommy and I went for a walk. Then it was back home for dinner and a bath!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!