Thursday, October 06, 2011

Awesome Drama

With Josiah by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Unfortunately, while I was walking to school this morning, the lid on the water bottle in my backpack came loose, and it kinda ruined all of my Sugar Babies Cereal concept art. Ah well. It doesn't bug me much - I can always re-draw that stuff.

Today is Wednesday, and on Wednesdays I usually stay at school through lunch, but I think Mommy and I both independently arrived at the conclusion that it wasn't working out. She missed me and I missed her. So... I came home for lunch, and it was pretty nice.

On the way back to school I met up with my friend Vanessa, who reminded me that we had drama class after school. I totally forgot! Anyway, by the time Mommy came to pick me up after drama class, I didn't come out - I was having so much fun, I didn't want to leave!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!