Saturday, October 29, 2011

Awesome Goats and Bumpy Rides

Woodsy Glow by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on October 31st]

Today was a pretty big day - the day of the big field trip to the farm! Mommy joined me on the trip to school and then the lengthy bus ride to the farm. She was happy to note that I was the sanest child on the journey. It was a veritable wall of noise.

I got put into Mommy's group, along with Dani, Jason, and Homsa. We got to play on large bails of hay, we got to run through the world's muckiest corn maze, and we got to see lots of cool animals - alpacas, sheep, ducks, chickens, calves, and the most amazing billy goat Mommy or I had ever seen.

One of the day's highlights was the big wagon ride, which was the bumpiest I've ever been on. All of the wet weather made the farm so muddy that it was like off-roading in the jungle. I got to pick a gourd to take home, so I chose the weirdest-looking one... Dennis stole it once I got it home again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!