Saturday, October 08, 2011

The Big Crunch

Party Game by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I started working on a pretty awesome new book at school - a book about a dinosaur without any friends. I've been working really hard on it. Also at school today was "The Big Crunch" - instead of a bake sale, the school put on a huge apple sale at recess. I brought in a dollar and everything so that I could have an apple. All proceeds will go to the fifth grade class trip. A pretty cool idea!

I stayed after school pretty late, playing with my friends and stuff. Once we got home, I wanted to watch my Monsters Inc DVD, but I broke it! So... I watched something else and waited for Daddy to come home. I also drew pictures of Jawas.

Mommy is still feeling sick, so I asked if we could go out for dinner. We had sushi... it wasn't very good today, but none of us minded. I hope Mommy feels better tomorrow.

Listening to: David Bowie - Toy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!