Friday, October 28, 2011

Dennis plays Soccer

Wheat Stalk by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on October 29th]

I'd mention that the weather was miserable and wet today, but anybody reading this blog must be getting sick of me going on about that, so I'll leave it there.

I had piano class this afternoon after school... once again, it was great. Inexplicably, there were huge piles of snow piled up outside near the skating rink, which got me excited for about five seconds.

Once we got home, Dennis turned into a real pain in the butt. He went into my room, found my soccer ball, and started throwing it around the house! We took it away from him... so he went into the kitchen, stole a pumpkin, and started lobbing it around the kitchen! He trashed the place!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!