Sunday, October 09, 2011

Mommy's Sinuses

Sunny Portrait by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, we all woke up feeling pretty sick AGAIN. In fact, Mommy's sinus headache seemed to be pretty awful... she's worried that she has some sort of outright infection. I can't honestly say that she seemed too happy or anything about it.

We pretty much stuck around the house for the better part of the day, which suited all of us fine, I think - even though the weather is ridiculously warm and sunny, given the time of year. I watched Daddy played video games, we managed to make a trip to the butcher, I used the computer, played in my room, watched a movie... I even finally found the time to buckle down and finish drawing all of those monsters Kristen asked for (she's making some sort of project with them).

Oh! And I'm actually pretty excited about that Jawa costume, too.

Listening to: Feist - Metals


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Thanks for helping me out with those monster drawings! :)

1:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!