Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Double Play Date

Asulkan Trail 06 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on October 20th]

Today was cool - while I was at school, my recently placed book order arrived, which included a Halloween-themed doodle book. Pretty cool... I was happy to take it home and fill it up with drawings.

Of course, I forgot the fact that I had a play date scheduled with Cheyenne AND Carrieann today... they came over to play, but I was mostly interested in drawing. Mommy felt bad for my guests and took the book away so that I'd actually play with them. We managed to have fun!

We were gonna go out and buy materials for my Hallowe'en costume after dinner, but we all elected to watch Star Wars documentaries instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!