Monday, October 03, 2011

Exacerbation

Stone Steps by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yup... still sick. In fact, everyone is sick. Daddy seems to have finally caught up to Mommy and I, and is just as sick. Luckily, despite my cough (which makes me sound so small and fragile) I seem to be in a pretty good mood.

Mommy did some cooking in the morning, and then the bunch of us drove off to Guelph to help Gammy and Grandpa sort out GG's apartment and belongings. We stopped for medicine and lunch on the way, and got to work. I watched a DVD while everyone else exacerbated their colds by sorting and dusting. The rain outside probably didn't hep, either.

The drive home from Guelph was uneventful. Once we were home, we loaded up on medicines and teas and stuff before having dinner and going to bed.

Listening to: Todd Rundgren - [re]Production


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!