Monday, October 24, 2011

First Hike in a While

Autumn Glow by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was really hoping that we could have dim sum for lunch today. However, we wanted to go for a hike, and didn't want to have to leave Dennis at home only to come back and get him again, so we went to Jawny Bakers for lunch instead. Our meal was so-so.

We headed out for what I THINK is our first major hike of the autumn... all of the bad weather and weekends in Guelph have made it tough to go walking in the woods this year, but not today! The weather was great, Dennis had a lovely time, and Daddy and I spent a good amount of time talling each other made-up stories and stuff.

Of course, once we got home it was back to the drawing board... or rather, the drawing book. Aside from eating dinner, I think I spent the entire evening drawing.

Listening to: Mayer Hawthorne - How Do You Do


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!