Thursday, October 27, 2011

Going out for Donuts

Dennis in the Dirt by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on October 28th]

Another day, another rainy mess. At least it's not freezing cold... but the amount of rain and mud and darkness is somewhat frustrating. I mean... come on! This is autumn! Our favourite time of the year!

School was pretty good today, and when it was over, I got to go to drama class. In the upcoming school play, I have a teeny bit part (I have a line!) - so we practiced. I had a bit of a disagreement with one of the other kids, but no big deal.

After school, Daddy and I were watching a television program about donuts, which made us really want to go out for donuts (even though Daddy doesn't like donuts and I can't eat them). We had a great evening, just the two of us... we eventually found some (stale) late night donuts and brought them back for Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee and Mommy!

Listening to: Justice - Audio, Video, Disco


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!