Monday, October 10, 2011

Guelph Again

Ruckle Point by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Sigh. Still sick. This is getting a little old, especially for Mommy, who's feeling it the most. No worries - she was able to take me to my swimming lesson this morning, which was fine and good. I was more than happy to be back in the water!

We grabbed coffee and stuff on the way home, and loaded with Daddy with caffeine so that he could drive us back to Guelph, for yet another marathon cleaning session over at GG's old apartment. I was pretty bored throughout... I played on her piano a bit and tried to stay out of the way. Unfortunately, we think Dennis got into something, because... well, more on that in a second.

We stopped at the Apple factory on the drive home for some goodies, and decided NOT to go for a hike - the weather is insanely gorgeous and the colours are lovely, but we were so long in Guelph that we ran out of time. We came home, had some dinner, and went to bed. And then Dennis was sick inside the house all night long.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!