Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hiding from Mommy

Hoody Grin by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy walked me to school pretty early this morning, which was kinda fun... I got to play in the playground BEFORE school, which was a change, even if the weather was kinda miserable and wet.

When school was over today, I went over to Claire's house! I had a great time... the two of us did a lot of playing, and I even got to use her new Nintendo DS. Of course, I only ended up drawing pictures on it, but hey! That's what I do. When Mommy came to pick me up, I didn't want to go, so I hid from her. It was pretty funny.

Once Daddy got home from work, the two of us did some drawing. Mommy was gonna make a pot roast for dinner, but the roast she bought from the butcher went bad (and to rub salt in the wound, when she called them to complain, they were pretty rude).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!