Friday, October 07, 2011

Jawa?

New Glasses by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I dressed myself, as I occasionally do, and it looked a little weird. So... I made sure that I chose something a little bit more casual, and I chose something casual for Mommy to wear, too.

School was fine - Mommy and Daddy are a little bit upset to hear that my old nemesis from previous years has started picking on my friend Claire. We really hope something is done about that.

Anyway, after school Mommy and I walked over to my piano lesson, and even though we were a little late, I had a pretty good time. My teacher encouraged me to play very confidently, and he gave me some stuff to practice. Once it was over, I walked home with Mommy, and then Daddy took me with him when he voted in the Privincial Election.

After watching Star Wars, I perhaps have decided to be a Jawa for Hallowe'en. Not sure yet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!