Monday, October 17, 2011

Justin Bieber Piñata

Optometry 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on October 19th]

I had a swimming lesson this morning, which was pretty awesome! Swimming is always fun. Right after that, we headed out to run some errands, but got caught up in traffic due to the big Toronto Marathon. Oh well!

After lunch, Daddy and I went to the local bowling alley to buy a gift certificate for Claire, but they didn't sell any, so the two of us drove to the big toy store and browsed Star Wars toys (we bought a Barbie for Claire). Fun times!

Finally, in the afternoon my parents drove me over to Claire's house for her birthday party. I had a really awesome time - I ate cake, played games, destroyed a Justin Bieber piñata, and I guessed the correct number of smarties in a jar (more or less), winning the jar!

If all that wasn't enough excitement for one day, my folks and I joined Gammy, Grandpa, Nee-Nee, and Aunt Diane for a fancy lasagna dinner!

Listening to: Björk - Biophilia


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!