Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Long Time with my Grandparents

Hiding in the Pumpkin Patch by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on October 18th]

Mommy and Daddy had to head back out to Guelph to help put away all the stuff in G.G.'s apartment, and since I got kinda bored last time (and Dennis got kinda sick), Dennis and I stayed with Gammy and Grandpa!

First off, I had a nice lunch with them, and then they took me with them when they went grocery shopping... during which I planned out my afternoon snacks. I met some of their friends, went to the library with them, and had a great time!

In the afternoon I went for a long walk with Gammy (we mailed some letters), I played on the computer, watched some television, drew pictures... and eventually got somewhat bored. I eventually wondered aloud if it was the longest time I'd been left with my grapdparents.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!