Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mystery Sadness

Ruckle Point 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on October 21st]

I can't say that I had the best day today. The morning was fine and good, and then school was fine... but for some reason, once the late afternoon rolled around, I just kinda... sad. Not really sure why. It might be because I didn't get an invitation to my friend's birthday party (not her fault - back when she sent out the invitations we weren't really friends), but I'm not certain.

I had drama class once school was done, but due to being pretty sad, I actually wasn't all that into it and was happy to be home. Luckily, Mommy had spent a good part of the day making my Hallowe'en costume, which I got to wear! It was so awesome and fun!

I went over to Grandpa's house, and he took some photos of my in-progress costume, which really helped improve my mood even further. Mommy and I ordered pizza, seeing as how Daddy had to go out to see our friend Rebecca perform stand-up comedy.

Listening to: Real Estate - Days


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!