Friday, October 14, 2011

Pictures of Dead Babies

At The Mall with Etana by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy are starting to feel better, but they're exhausted... Dennis was sick in the house again last night and had to be taken outside a bunch of times. It got pretty gross.

I had a nice day at school, but couldn't wait to get to my piano lesson at the end of the day. After it was over, my teacher came by and told Mommy that I was doing really well! That's awesome.

When Daddy got home from work, he found me drawing pictures and biographies of dead babies, which he found pretty morbid - until he discovered that I was making cute Egyptian-style tombstones as Halloween decorations for the front of the house.

Dennis decided to be sick in the house WHILE we were eating dinner... after which Daddy and I had a nice evening together shopping for Halloween costume components.

Listening to: Electric Six - Heartbeats And Brainwaves


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!