Wednesday, October 12, 2011

President of the World

Asulkan Trail 05 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was picture day today! I happily picked out a gorgeous little outfit, got myself all prettied up, and went to school! It was great - all of the other girls really took notice of my fancy, shiny shoes.

I changed back into my regular clothes at lunch, and went back to school. I played with Carrieann for quite a while after school, and then came home and waited for Daddy, who I missed very much (as did Mommy - Dennis is still being sick all over the place). Once he got home, I made sure the two of us drew lots of pictures.

Dennis threw up in my room and then ran off into the back yard in search of a raccoon... Mommy was so upset, I told her I loved her. She told me she wished I was in charge, which prompted me to put together some rules for when I'm President of the World:

1. Everything costs two dollars
2. Being mean is illegal
3. Being nice is compulsory
4. All parents are required to offer their children candy and cupcakes for breakfast.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!