Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ripe

Desert Disdain by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Alas, Dennis is still sick - in fact, he's so gassy today that it made our place just a horrible place to walk around in. No visitors, please... we'll let you know when his intestines subside.

School was fine today - my teacher made some lovely comments about me in my agenda, which was nice. Mommy made me an egg and cheese sandwich for lunch, which was a highlight of my day - as was the play date with Carieann after school.

We ordered some dinner and went over to Gammy and Grandpa's, in order to eat with them, which was really nice. Daddy passed out on the couch while Mommy and I played cards before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!