Tuesday, October 04, 2011

The Sick Family

Meta Icefields by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Due to my head cold, I had a hard time sleeping last night - I joined my folks in bed, waking up my Mommy. Daddy was totally loaded up on meds, so he slept through it. Of course, once we all officially woke up, we were all too sick to go about our regularly scheduled activities. I stayed home from school, while Daddy stayed home from work.

In the meantime, we watched movies, played some video games, and did an awful lot of drawing. Mommy went for a long nap in the middle of the day - so Daddy and I hung out, playing games and making some cartoons. We even did a lot of house cleaning together!

Once I got Mommy up and out of bed, I harassed her until she made a big batch of chicken noodle soup, which we all devoured, even though none of us were able to actually taste anything due to sinus congestion.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!