Sunday, October 02, 2011

Sick Weekend

Reflective Beach 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on October 3rd]

Ugh. I woke up horribly stuffy, as did Mommy and Daddy (actually, Daddy is probably the best off of all of us). As a result, moods today were... pretty cranky. We somehow managed to take a trip over to the butcher for some groceries, but kept things low-key.

Once we all had some lunch, we had some errands to run, despite our horrible head colds. We went to the bookstore, where I got a book and a game and some juice. Next we drove across town to a music store, where we bought a copy of my piano textbook, and then we bought an actual piano (actually a simple electronic keyboard)! I was so thrilled!

Once we got home, I was happy to get practicing on my piano! We ate a simple dinner and watched the season finale of Doctor Who before my sick father set out into the surprisingly cold night for work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!