Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Sleepover that Wasn't


Wickaninnish Beach a video by Clover_1 on Flickr.

[As transcribed by Daddy on October 23rd]

Today was pretty good, even though once again the weather was the pits. I had a nice day at school, and when it was all over, Carrieann came over for a sleepover at my house! We've been planning it for a while... so exciting!

Anyway, the two of us spent a lot of time playing, reading, snacking, and drawing pictures at the dining room table (clearly my favourite activity). We had a nice dinner, even though Carrieann barely ate any of it. Same goes for all the snacks and desserts.

We both got to stay up late and stuff, and when it came time for bed, I was out like a light! Unfortunately, Carrieann wasn't able to sleep... she was up for about three hours before we sent for her parents to pick her up. When *I* woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't find her, I was so upset!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!