Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Star Wars Thanksgiving

New Glasses 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Happy Thanksgiving! Daddy gets the day off from work, and I get the day off from school! Awesome! I spent the morning keeping Mommy awake - she was up in the night with Dennis, who was sick inside the house. A lot.

Mommy buckled down and started cooking the big thanksgiving dinner... Daddy and I took a walk over to the drug store for some medicine for Dennis, and discussed Star Wars pretty much the whole time. Then we came home, ate lunch, and watched the last movie in the Star Wars series! It was great!

Uncle Armour arrived for dinner, which we all had at Gammy and Grampa's house. It was pretty delicious... I ate my weight in pumpkin pie. Great job, Gammy and Mommy!

Star Wars was awesome.

Listening to: Ben Folds - Fifty-Five Vault


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!