Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sulking in the Closet

Ruckle Park Tide Pool by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I guess things were going okay st school today, but when I got home for lunch, I dunno... I just kinda turned into a major grouch on Mommy. I was short with her, snappy, and even downright obnoxious. I even went off to sulk in my room at one point (I actually sat down in my closet and slammed the door). Mommy had it out with me... on the walk back to school I broke down and cried, but we made up.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty uneventful. I got to stay afterwards and play in the playground, which was pretty cool... I made a play date with Claire for tomorrow.

After dinner, I hung out and drew a lot of pictures with Daddy and stuff before he had to head out for his dentist's appointment. I was hoping to go with him, but it was so late!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!