Saturday, October 01, 2011

Terry Fox with a Head Cold

Backwards Photobomb by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on October 2nd]

Today was the annual Terry Fox run at school! I was so excited... I really got into it and ran around the track a bunch of times, but then my head started feeling funny. Turns out I'm coming down with a cold. I was sad to have to abandon the run, but I couldn't manage more than few laps.

After school, I went with Mommy over to Cheyenne's house for a play date. I had a nice afternoon! She had a cool doll house that we played with and stuff. Mommy talked with Cheyenne's dad, we had snacks. Good stuff.

My cold was in full effect in the evening by the time Daddy got home from work. We sat on the couch together and watched another Star Wars movie... the plan was for us all to grocery sopping, but I was to sniffly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!