Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vet Bills

Hilltop Happiness by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Dennis is still sick... and because of that, Mommy and Daddy are still tired, having been up with him at night. While I was at school, Mommy took him to the vet... they charged us an ungodly amount of money and gave us some medicine for him, but basically explained that he just has an upset stomach.

It's seriously a lot of money. But we're just happy that he's going to get better.

School was fine and good today - but I was mostly excited about drama class afterwards, which was so much fun! I put on a sketch and everything. Some of the older kids did sketched which involved shooting guns, which I didn't like. Anyway, Mr. D thinks I'm great.

After dinner, Daddy took Mommy and I out in the rain to buy some Jawa costume stuff. Hopefully we have some money leftover after Dennis' vet bill.

Listening to: Ben Folds - The Best Imitation of Myself


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!