Friday, October 21, 2011

The White Keys


Wickaninnish Fun a video by Clover_1 on Flickr.

[As transcribed by Daddy on October 23rd]

Man, the weather was awful today. It was cold, blustery, and wet. The wind was really blowing out there - our back yard is now a huge mass of sticks and twigs and fallen trees. Heaven if you're Dennis.

Today I brought home a lot of the 'books' I'd written and illustrated at school, including a lovely little pastiche about a Dinosaur who lost, searched for, and found his missing tooth. Everyone is pretty impressed by both the quality of the illustrations and the emotion conveyed through the characterization of the dinosaur.

After school today I had piano lessons - I was happy to move from the black keys onto the white keys! I feel like I've graduated to the big time!

Listening to: David Bowie - Toy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!