Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-11-11

Tatooine 4 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today at school, we had our big Remembrance Day celebration. This year it's a big deal, because it's falling on the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the eleventh year. My class went down to the gymnasium for a big assembly, and at 11:11am, we had a minute of silence. The kindergarten kids had a hard time being quiet... but that's okay. They're not as mature as us older kids.

After school, I played with my friends outside, even though it was really cold. Mommy brought me home and I watched a movie while continuing to work on writing lots of stories, including one about Cimmaon Bunny. I also had a long-overdue bath, which meant I got to stay up past my bedtime a bit. That's pretty awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!