Thursday, November 24, 2011

Antennae

Tatooine 8 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on November 25th]

Today was a pretty good day... nothing too out of the ordinary happened, really. Once again, it's cold outside. No big stunner there.

After school I had my drama class, where my friends and I went back to prepping for our winter Christmas performance... showtime is fast approaching! December 7th is only a couple of weeks away! We did a lot of practicing, and we even started getting our costumes ready. I play a Martian, and I have to practice all of my lines - "Fork!" and "Oh No!".

There was some confusion about costumes. I was under the impression that we had to be all painted green and stuff for each rehearsal - turns out that it's only for the performance itself. Mommy made me a pair of floppy antennae, which I wore to school today... and impressed everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!