Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cancelled Playdate

Jawa 6 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was pretty jazzed today, because today was the big day of my play date over at my friend Anton's house. I marched off to school and hung out with him... we did some origami and stuff, which was pretty neat. I also started work on another opus of a story all about a café.

After lunch, when I went back to school in the afternoon, Anton wasn't around anymore. No big deal - I managed to have a good time without him. However, our scheduled play date after school didn't happen either, as Anton was sick. I was prettty upset about it... Mommy took me over to the school's book fair though, and we looked at some Star Wars stuff to order.

Also to cheer me up, I had an extra snack before dinner, which was yummy. Er, the snack was yummy AND dinner was yummy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!