Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sappy

Jawa & Mommy by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early and in bed with my folks, which in turn got the two of them out of bed pretty early. The weather was weirdly warm, so there was lots of fun in the playground at school. I did get into something of a heated discussion with my friend Anton regarding whether or not the Muppets are for babies.

Speaking of Anton, his Mommy ended up giving Mommy and I a ride home from school when we got hit by a rainstorm. On the ride, Anton gave me a pine cone, which was a lovely present... except anyone who touches is it immediately covered in sap.

Mommy and I had Sparks after school... it was great, but my friends and I were a little bit crazy and full of beans. We had fun though. By the time I got home, I was exhausted.

Listening to: Idlewild - Warnings/Promises


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!