Tuesday, November 22, 2011

sing king ring wing thing went

Alexa & Leo by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning, only to discover Cool Uncle Gareth in the living room. Turns out his flight from Calgary to New York got held over, so he stayed the night! I was overjoyed, to say the least... I spent as much time with him as I could before he had to leave for his flight.

School today was pretty good... I actually brought homework home, which is rare this year. I've got a spelling test coming up - I need to know how to spell 'sing', 'king', 'ring', 'wing', 'thing', and 'went'. That last one is a bonus word.

Mommy and I had Sparks after school... it was pretty fun. We all took turns talking about friendship and what it means, and for some reason every one of us used being friends with Claire in our examples.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!