Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Day Off

Jawa 7 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on November 20th]

There was a P.A. day today, so... no school. Oh well. While perhaps I'd rather actually be in class, learning and drawing and writing and doing math and stuff with my friends, I can deal with having a day off. Mommy and I stayed in our jammies for an extra long time as a result.

While Mommy cleaned her bedroom, I did some colouring - shortly after lunch, George came over to do some repairs and adjustments in our bathroom. He brought Jena along with him, which was awesome - the two of us spent the whole afternoon playing together.

Actually... I really just wanted to draw for several hours. Eventually Mommy put a movie on for the two of us to watch, so that Jena didn't get too bored. We ordered some chicken for dinner... overall, a pretty good day off.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!