Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Jena

Jawa Eyes by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on November 22nd]

This morning I had my swimming lesson, and it was joyous. Poor Mommy had a real headache, and the cacophony of the pool put her in a veritable tizzy! Once it was done, she was happy to get out of there.

We all went home and had a nice lunch, and then it was time to go over to Jena's grandmother's house in Scarborough to celebrate Jena's seventh birthday. I was happy to see Max and Ursula and stuff, and I had a pretty good time, even though some of Jena's cousins were, I thought, somewhat mean. Probably because they were much older.

Anyway, I brought home some pretty good loot, including some awesome candy... which I may have filled up on a bit, seeing as how I had a tough time finishing the delicious Thai soup Mommy made for dinner. Oh well!

Congrats to my friend Leo, who became a big brother to newborn baby Alexa today! High-five to Alexa's Mommy, too.

Listening to: Adele - 21


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!