Thursday, November 17, 2011

Report Card

Tatooine 6 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

A pretty good day of school today... I brought home a pretty awesome report card, with high marks across the board... but extra-special kudos for my artistic and creative abilities, not to mention my amazing leadership and co-operation skills. My parents are extremely proud. Actually, Daddy is more proud of that than the multi-million dollar ad campaign he sold through yesterday.

When spelling the word 'Christmas', I asked Mommy while the letter 'T' is in there. She told me it was for "Christ", as in "Jesus Christ", and so we talked about him for a bit. I've heard of him before... basically Mommy explained that he's the baby mentioned in all of the Christmas carols. "So... is Santa his Dad, then?" I asked.

At the end of the day, Mommy told me that I could either have more Halloween candy, or get some hot chocolate at Starbucks. I chose the candy, and then immediately regretted my decision.

Listening to: The Temper Trap - Conditions


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!