Friday, November 18, 2011

Bunny Left Behind

Jawa Adjustment by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was pajama day at school! All of my friends and I came to school in our jammies, armed with our blankets and teddy bears and stuff. I brought Cinnamon Bunny along, who also wore his jammies. We had a pizza lunch, which was pretty cool... Mommy came along and made sure that there was a gluten-free option for me.

Unfortunately, as soon as Mommy and I left at the end of the day, we realized that I forgot Cinnamon Bunny in the school, which had been all closed up! I panicked at the thought of a weekend without my bunny. Luckily, we tracked someone down and they let us in. Cinnamon Bunny was rescued!

Grandpa drove me to my piano lesson this afternoon... during the time it took for us to walk from the house to the car, we had a very very very brief snow flurry! The first snow of the year! I was so happy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!