Sunday, November 13, 2011

Broken Leash

Tatooine 5 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

We were all up and awake pretty early this morning... we're all out of coffee, so we had to have an emergency coffee run. While we were out, Daddy exchanged a whole bunch of old video games for some new ones while Mommy and I looked at soap.

After lunch, we all went for a nice hike in Rouge Park. Dennis' face leash is kinda broken, so we had to attach it to his neck... which meant that he pulled and tugged in every direction, making it somewhat difficult for my parents to walk him. But whatever, the weather was nice - I was happy. On the way home, Daddy and I got a video game for Mommy and some headphones.

Daddy's tummy wasn't feeling good at dinner time, but Mommy and I enjoyed a nice dinner before bed. I got to stay up a bit, which was nice.

Listening to: Girls - Father, Son, Holy Ghost


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!