Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Broken Thermometer

Happy Wheat by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once I was out of bed this morning (I slept poorly last night) I was pretty eager to go back to school after have been sick yesterday. As soon as I refused breakfast, however, Mommy knew I wasn't much better. She checked my temperature, and it said I was fine. So... Mommy checked her own temperature, and the thermometer told her that she was really sick, which she clearly wasn't. So... that means we have a broken thermometer. I ended up staying home all day.

Mommy and I spent the day together crafting and drawing and playing video games and stuff. I barely ate anything, and during the second half of the day, I really seemed to run out of steam. We took it easy and watched some Christmas programs.

Once Daddy came home from work and we all ate some dinner (I barely touched mine) he and Mommy went on a quest for that new thermometer, so I stayed at Gammy and Grandpa's place. We had a nice time together, even though I was really sick.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!