Monday, November 28, 2011

Cinnamon Bunny & the Brown Astronauts of Mars

Forest Kiss by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all got up this morning so that I could go to my last swimming lesson of the season, only to learn that it was cancelled. Then they called back three minutes later and un-cancelled it. Soooo we went to my swimming lesson, which was great.

We spent the rest of the day at home. I was a bit bored and needed some entertaining (my fever from last night kept me waylaid), so Daddy and I started making a comic book together... a story about Cinnamon Bunny, a magical carrot, and brown astronauts on Mars. Also, I made some Christmas decorations and helped Mommy make Christmas cards while Daddy cleaned the kitchen.

I wasn't really all that into having dinner... my fever came back and made me pretty exhausted and kinda grumpy. I accidentally dumped a whole tube of glitter on the living room floor, and kinda lost it. Oh well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!