Monday, November 14, 2011

Empty Pool


Jawa Movie a video by Clover_1 on Flickr.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a fairly quiet one. Mommy and I took the bus over to my swimming lesson while Daddy slept in a bit... I dunno what happened to all of the other kids, but there were only, like, two of us in my class. All the better... more one-on-one time with my instructor.

After a quick lunch, I watched Daddy play some video games and then proceeed to do a lot of drawing and colouring and crafting and stuff. I even got some time in to play video games myself. Once Daddy was finished the bulk of the work he brought home for the weekend, he drove Mommy and I over to the toy store, where I got more drawing books and craft stuff!

I was a little bit cranky and moody in the afternoon... we picked up some groceries for dinner and watched some television before I had a long bath and went to bed.

The highlight of the day, however, had to be receiving the Jawa video from Ray - see above (of course, Flickr will only allow the first 90 seconds to be shown... we'll get a YouTube link up soon.

Listening to: Mates Of State - Mountaintops


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!